Sous Chef Hospitality
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Hospitality Sous Chef to join the team at a busy unit in St Pauls, London, by Barbican.
We are looking for a talented, Sous Chef to join our dedicated hospitality team, and produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients.
For the right Sous Chef, we are offering a competitive salary, a supportive management system, and an enthusiastic team.Package description
- Up to £30,000 per annum
- Monday – Friday (7am-3:30pm) flexibility required when events or functions fall outside these hours
- Uniform Supplied
- Meals on duty
- the of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The Sous Chef will plan, organise and direct the preparation and cooking of food ensuring that the company’s reputation for quality is enhanced with customers and clients at all times. Support the existing team in food production covering the entire members dining operation by providing advice, expertise and innovation. Responsible for all aspects of food safety, Health & Safety and COSHH. We would accept applications from keen and enthusiastic Chef De Partie's.Ideal candidate
- Have previous Sous Chef experience
- Have previous experience working in hospitality
- Passionate about food
- Be able to deliver a high standard of service
- Loves the diversity in their work
- Must have enthusiastic, can-do attitude
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.