Costa Front of House Assistant - Peterborough City Hospital
A great opportunity to join our passionate Costa Coffee team has become available to work within our busy healthcare setting, on a permanent basis.
We are currently seeking a Front of House Assistant to join our Costa team at Peterborough City Hospital. The shift patterns for this role is as follows: Saturday & Sunday 8am - 6pm, 16 hours per week.
This role will suit a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Package description
Medirest is part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, who provide a full range of Services (including staff, patient and visitors catering, domestics, portering and security) at over 130 NHS Trust and private hospital.Main responsibilities
You will be responsible of ensuring the front and back of house standards of the store are clean, tidy and presentable. The front of house team are there to guarantee all first impressions of the store are thought of in a high standard.
Your daily duties will include:
- Delivering outstanding customer service, in line with brand standards.
- To ensure the front and back area of the store is kept clean and tidy.
- To be knowledgeable about products and answer customer queries in a timely fashion.
- Collecting, washing and sanitising the cutlery and crockery by using the automatic dish washing machine.
- To deliver the highest level of presentation in the front and back of house area, by ensuring tables are cleaned in an efficient manner.
- Adhere to all health and safety requirement set out by the company.
- Receive all stock, store and check for quality and quantity; ensuring that all stock is dated and rotated
- Removing and recycling waste from the kitchen
- The ideal candidate must be an enthusiastic team player with the ability to work well independently and as part of a team,
- Good verbal and written communication skills in order to liaise with a wide range of staff and visitors.
- A ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Awareness of food hygiene standards and infection control
- Ability to work under pressure
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.