Food Service Assistant
We currently have an opportunity for a Food Service Assistant to join our team at a busy site that caters for many people, providing excellent food and great service.
We’re looking to hire an experienced Food Service Assistant working 25 hours per week, paying up to £7.85 per hour.Main responsibilities
- Serving customers in a polite and friendly manner,
- Basic food preparation,
- Ensuring kitchen, service and restaurant areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
- Other duties will include cashiering, vending and taking an active part in any unit sales promotions.
- Proven experience as a Food Service Assistant
- Good people skills
- Passion about food and customer service
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- High standards and be quality driven
- A 'Can do' attitude
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.