Offshore Operations Manager
Would you be interested in joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors. An organisation, which operates in over 50 countries in 50,000 client locations, but still retains a local presence within the community.
A company that prides itself on not standing still and always seeking to innovate. We’re obsessed with the details and we’re always raising the bar higher, so we can make our clients’ businesses better.
Who are we?
We are Compass Group.
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence & Offshore Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including: hotel, cleaning, waste management, security and reception services.
We are looking to recruit a talented candidate to join our Offshore & Remote Sector in the role of Operations Manager to support our offshore & remote operations.Main responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and leading a passionate team of unit managers, to provide exceptional service to our clients. Managing the client and contractual relationships ensuring compliance and company policies are adhered to while maximising commercial performance
Review business performance and ensure delivery of key financial targets in line with management and performance reporting. Demonstrate commercial value to your direct reports, line manager and leadership teams, in line with our vision, values and business strategy.Ideal candidate
We’re looking for:
- Management experience in Catering and Support Services preferably in the Offshore and/or Remote sectors
- Management experience leading and inspiring operational teams to deliver results
- Experience in implementing change programmes to deliver operational benefits
- Experience of working within brand guidelines to deliver results
- Experience in highly commercial and price sensitive markets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fully conversant with current Health and Safety and Food Safety management
- Experience on application of risk management, analysis and reduction
- Offshore survival certification