We are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our team.
You will be responsible for Recruitment, Staff inductions, Staff training, Appraisals, and to meet all sales targets and KPI's.Main responsibilities
- Responsible for the closing procedures, altering them whenever necessary.
- Ensuring closing standards are in place and followed at all times.
- Being responsible for the unit whenever necessary, including but not limited to weekends and evenings.
- Adhering to all unit cash security procedures
- Ensuring communication channels both with Senior Management and the team are open at all times.
- Mentoring the Supervisor to ensure he is ready for the next career step when an opportunity arises.
- Operational experience in retail or similar environment
- Strong communication skills and organisational skills
- Ability to work to strict pressured deadlines
- Able to communicate at all levels
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.