General Manager - 2 sites
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Multi-Site General Manager to join the team to manage 2 busy units in Feltham and Maidenhead.
For the right General Manager, we are offering a highly competitive salary & benefits, a supportive management system, a trained and enthusiastic team and the opportunity to work for a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture. Along with fantastic training and development machines to help you progress your career with Compass.
This unit client is a global leader in enterprise application software.
This role involves being responsible for 2 sites. Both units cater for breakfast and lunch for the client's staff.
The main site is in Feltham and is the larger site serving around 800-900 of the client's staff supported by a team of 22 including Front and Back of House staff. This unit also caters for a large hospitality operation. This is where you will be based, as the General Manager.
The second site is in Maidenhead (20 miles from Feltham) and is a small operation with a breakfast and lunch service for around 200-300 of the client's staff. Normal practice is to visit this site once per week or more as business needs.Package description
- Between £35,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores as well as travel etc.
As the General Manager, you will lead and manage a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable unit and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
This client is passionate for innovation, new technologies and keeping up with trends, so these sites need someone with knowledge of the catering industry.Ideal candidate
- Previous General Management experience
- Ideally from a catering background
- Previous multi-site/multi-outlet experience
- Retail and commercial skills are a must
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns and full accountability for P&L
- Motivated to deliver consistently high standards of food and service quality
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Computer literate
Eurest Services, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the market leader in the provision of food and support services to business and industry providing nearly 1500 organisations, including 80 of the FTSE 100, with staff restaurants, delis, cafe bars and shops. The business also provides the full spectrum of soft and hard Facilities Management services, from technical support, building maintenance and supply logistics to hotel services, transport, pest control and communications.