Commis Chef - The Wellington Hospital
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Commis Chef to join our talented Kitchen Team has become available at the prestigious private healthcare Wellington Hospital.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Commis Chef to help maintain the high standards of the Food & Beverage service.
Medirest Signature is the specialist private healthcare division of Compass Group UK & Ireland. As the UK’s leading healthcare support service provider, our aim is to improve patient satisfaction by providing the highest quality patient dining experience.
This role is ideal for an individual with a caring nature and outgoing personality. This is a full-time role (37.50 hours) with flexible hours on a weekly rota basis. Shift times are between 6:30am and 21:30 pm and can be any 5 days each week.Main responsibilities
- Working together with the team
- Using fresh ingredients to make good, quality food
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Cooking and preparation of high quality meals for potentially large volumes of customers
- Extensive food knowledge with the ability to cook and present fresh food to a consistently high standard
- Passion for food and customer service
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Superb culinary skills
- Able to work on your own and be a great team player
- A 'Can do' attitude
This position is subject to appropriate pre-employment checks including a Disclosure & Baring Service check (no cost to the applicant).About the company
Medirest Signature is the specialist private healthcare division of Compass Group UK & Ireland. At this contract we deliver Housekeeping and Catering services within world leading private healthcare facilities.