Front of House Coordinator
We are looking for an experienced Front of House Coordinator to join our team. To coordinate the customer journey for our client ensuring excellent customer service is maintained at all times. To be customer focused and financially astute to achieve company and client objectives. Operational Management of the reception service, monitoring its service standards and demonstrating its success. Ensure service meets the specific needs of the client and individual service users, developing and implementing change where required.Main responsibilities
- Coordinate all front of house services to include reception, conference room , AV response.
- Support the soft services operation.
- Provide cover to reception in times of absence
- Support the overall visitors experience to include client welcome to the building and their journey throughout the building to other floors and the meeting space.
- The delivery of impeccable service through effective team leadership
- Identify any potential opportunities and discuss with your line manager
- Suggest service delivery improvements
- Understand Health and Safety responsibilities
- Experienced in a reception or customer service management role
- Experience of coordinating front of house service within a corporate environment
- Demonstrable Excellent customer service experience
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills
- You will be immaculately presented at all times
- You will have excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Self motivated and have the ability to adapt to changing circumstances
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.