Part Time Food Service Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic Food Service Assistant to join our team, working 20 hours per week on a part time basis.Main responsibilities
The main objective of this role is to ensure the smooth planning and delivery of the day to day hospitality functions within the unit in a highly customer focused environment. Tasks will include customer liaison, food and beverage service in a polite and friendly manner, table setting and clearing.
- Ability to promote a welcoming environment where our colleagues, clients and customers receive great service
- Polite and friendly
- Good Customer Care skills
- Neat and tidy in appearance
- Awareness of Hygiene standards
- A 'can do' attitude, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Good command of the English Language
- Basic food hygiene knowledge
ESS Support Services Worldwide is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.