Part Time Administrator
Looking for a new opportunity? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for a experienced and highly talented Administrator to provide an efficient and effective support service, in respect of all administration and relevant office or in‐unit duties. Provide excellent service at all times to the relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure the efficient and effective running of the office, function, unit or department.
This role is a 20 hours per week contract, Monday - Thursday 9:30 am- 14:30 pm.Main responsibilities
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
- To demonstrate a can‐do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- To always look out for opportunities to develop our service
- As part of our commitment for continuous improvement and innovation, all colleagues are encouraged to seek ways to improve work activities and promote efficiency
- To make sure you are aware of, and meet the legal and Company requirements for fire, safety, health and hygiene
- To report health and safety issues to your line manager, including all accidents and near misses
- To promote good safety habits and methods of work By utilising resources available, work as effectively and efficiently as possible to ensure the administrative service is provided to the agreed standards
- Carry out photocopying, tidying and general filing as required
- Answer the telephone and deal with telephone calls in a polite and professional manner
- To maintain a comprehensive filing system
- To produce reports and presentations on request To attend meetings and be a note taker
- To order stationery within the given budget from nominated suppliers only
- To undertake ad hoc projects or work in other areas as required
- Additional responsibilities may include being a key holder
We're looking for someone who has the following qualities:
- Strong communicator Self‐starter
- Team player
- Trustworthy and honest
- Diligent and has an eye for detail
- Minimum of 1 year previous experience in administrative role
- Understanding of company internal systems (Nexus, Caternet or similar)
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Integrity and the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality High standard of literacy skills
- Proven track record in planning, organisation and time management Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality Ability to work as a team
- Can Do attitude
- NVQ in office administration or business administration
If this role is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities do not hesitate, please apply today!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
Chartwells Independents, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high-quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and school staff.
Whether it be producing great food for pupils and staff or being involved in creating great hospitality events our teams have a passion for preparing food using fresh quality ingredients. Our belief is that it all starts with great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.