We have a brand new opportunity for an Enterprise Architect who will be responsible for influencing and supporting the analysis, design and development of solutions that meet business needs. The role will lead and support requirements analysis, specification development, system design, development and testing associated with implementation and support and will have significant input to defining a referenced based architecture model.Package description
- Up to £50,000
- Monday-Friday only
- Lots of scope to develop and progress
- Align technology to business requirements in conjunction with the Business Partnering team and define a best fit technical solution within the overall Architecture framework
- Align with and challenge existing and potential new solution providers, ensuring that business fit for purpose solutions, and support opportunities always fit business needs.
- Stay abreast of technology solutions and how they can be exploited for the improvement of solution utilisation for the business.
- Lead the overall technology strategy and support IT SLT to lead and champion the technologies throughout the business
- Ownership of reference architecture models contributing to the overall service/product catalogue
- Drive and champion a culture of Continual Improvement across IT and the wider business, ensuring applicable IT aligned solutions can provide services that are appropriate for business demand
- Experience in leading change programmes within teams
- Competencies in core ITIL process framework
- Demonstrates an ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff.
- Ability to work in a team with diverse technical skill-sets
- Knowledge of ERP (SAP) business processes
- A good understanding of solutions architecture patterns, such as SOA, stateless, event-driven, etc.
- Experience of large scale distributed consumers, devices and networks
- Cloud migration experience (AWS preferred)
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programs which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Excel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too