Resource Network have exciting opportunities for catering assistants. We are looking for experts in customer service who have catering assistants experience. As a catering assistant you will be working on a relief basis for Compass Group who have over 8000 sites across the UK. We recruit catering assistants who strive for perfection and are ambitious for delivering world class service to our clients and customers.
Whether it's your first step back into employment, or you're looking for a new challenge to fit your lifestyle, let us support in matching you to the right job to develop your skills. Working through Resource Network comes with a range of benefits including;
- Flexible Working Hours
- Supportive Team
- Perks at Work (Retail discounts, money off cinema tickets, family days out)
- Holiday Accruement
- Weekly Payment
Catering assistants who are flexible, adaptable and would have the correct attitude to work with Resource Network. The successful Team Member should meet the following criteria:
- Have a friendly & approachable character
- thrives on providing fantastic customer service
- Enjoy working as a part of a large or small team
- Support the team to achieve their targets
- Flexibility to excel in different roles across a diverse business
About The Company
Resource Network is the central hub behind relief staff for Compass Group, the largest contract catering company in the world. Resource Network delivers temporary casual work direct to Compass Group clients.