Zero Hour Housekeeper
We are looking for an enthusiastic Zero Hour Housekeeper to perform a variety of tasks associated with the maintenance of a safe, clean and hygienic environment. Key duties may include the vacuuming, dusting, sweeping and mopping of floors, corridors and rooms. The completion of laundry and other domestic duties and ensuring that cleaning materials are safely stored.Main responsibilities
To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
- To demonstrate a can‐do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- To ensure standards of cleaning and domestic duties in the work area meet or exceeds the standard applicable to the site/ unit
- Will be polite, friendly and helpful at all times
- Will be visually and verbally recognize the client in a pleasant manner
- Will take and pass on messages accurately
- Will act upon client comments / requests in line with company policy.
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.