We are currently looking for an enthusiastic general assistant to join Food and Drink at Wimbledon Team at the All England Lawn Tennis Club.Main responsibilities
To provide an efficient, effective and high quality hospitality service to all employees of The All England Lawn Tennis Club.
- Ensure all the employee breakout areas are set and maintained as per the agreed Standard Operation Procedures.
- Deliver food and beverage to the breakout areas across site as per Client requests.
- To order and record on a regular daily/weekly basis; - all stores, food and beverage products needed to service the Breakout areas in line with business needs.
- Ensure that all communication and written material are professionally produced to the agreed standard.
- Thorough use of detailed cleaning schedules ensuring that all areas and equipment are kept in a hygienic and safe condition.
- To work closely with the Food Service Manager, Chef’s and other Food and Drink Staff for all aspects of catering services.
- In down time assist in the Wingfield Café and Staff Restaurant.
You will be working an average of 40 hours per week over a 7-day operationIdeal candidate
- Hands on front of house experience in hospitality services
- High level of customer service
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Smart, polite and excellent verbal communication skills
- 1 years’ experience within the catering environment
Overall you will have bags of personality, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude. A real pride for what you do with the ability to build rapport and long terms relationships with all our key stakeholders.
In return for your skills and dedication, we can offer a competitive salary and a host of great benefits from meals on duty, staff benefits, bespoke and continual training and support.About the company
Compass Group and we are proud to be the official caterer at The All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC), one of the world’s most prestigious sporting venues which annually plays host to The Championships, Wimbledon. The AELTC is a private members’ club, catering year-round for its members, tourists visiting from across the globe, and everyone working behind the scenes to deliver this world-famous event.
Wimbledon is not just about the tennis; it is also a celebration of great food and drink. Here at Wimbledon, we are passionate about showcasing the very best of our British products, reflecting the heritage and history of the AELTC. Put simply, we strive to serve the best food and drink and employ the best staff to deliver a unique experience for our customers.
Want to be a part of Wimbledon? Interested in joining the team that makes it happen? Apply now for this exciting opportunity.