Contracts Manager - RAF Valley
Would you be interested in joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors. An organisation, which operates in over 50 countries in 50,000 client locations, but still retains a local presence within the community
A company that prides itself on not standing still and always seeking to innovate. We’re obsessed with the details and we’re always raising the bar higher so we can make our clients’ businesses better.
Who are we?
We are the Compass Group.
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including: hotel, cleaning, waste management, security, event support and reception services
So, to move forward as an operation, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals, to join ESS – This opportunity is no different.
We have an opening for a Contracts Manager, to join us at one of our contracts based at RAF Valley, Anglesey.
RAF Valley on Anglesey is home to No 4 Flying Training School, responsible for training the UK's next generation of world-class fighter pilots, it is also home to the Mountain Rescue Service, the military's only high readiness, all weather search and rescue, aircraft post-crash management asset.Main responsibilities
As our Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for managing the all the soft FM services on site, including catering and cleaning streams. The management of all client and stakeholder relationships whilst ensuring contractual compliance.
Maintain and develop contract reporting and monitoring to contractual requirements, work closely with the Client to deliver value through improved management of the contract, to help drive service excellence and customer advocacy.Ideal candidate
What we are looking for in applications;
- Excellent understanding of Catering & Cleaning management, Service level Specification and performance management delivery.
- Experience of a multi-FM environment sat within tough commercial frameworks
- Excellent financial, commercial, business knowledge and people acumen to support the operational team
- Evidence of understanding and ability to lead complex and multiple services
- Excellent people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels.
- Strong customer service ethos.
- Excellent customer presentational ability, both verbal and written