Want to join our team at London’s iconic new pub and restaurant venue? New year, new you, new job?
Start date: Early January 2019
Role: Assistant Manager
We are recruiting a professional Assistant Manager to join our opening team at our stylish and eagerly awaited new pub venue; Lore of the Land in Fitzrovia, London.
Our aim is simple - to retain the inherently British pub culture but with a refined polish and excellent service for our discerning guests.
What we will do:
· A fantastic drinks range showcasing the best from Britain and abroad, including exclusive beers from our own £2m brewery, in a unique and welcoming environment.
· Farm to fork food sourced from local and sustainable suppliers and our own farm in Wiltshire, freshly prepared and served from our open kitchen, epitomising the talent of the team you will be joining.
Main day to day duties include:
· Successful day to day management of the pub’s bar, restaurant and at times the private dining room.
· Continuously delivering great customer service.
· A hands-on approach and leadership by example is essential.
· Developing a high performing and motivated team.
· Ensure all Health & Safety standards are met.
· Ensure any guest complaints are dealt with prominently and efficiently.
Who we want:
· A passion for hospitality and wanting to deliver the best results.
· Ability to deliver the highest standards when the pressure is on.
· Ability to work at pace without compromising on standards.
· Must have a keen eye for attention to detail.
· Ability to maintain our high standards and be quality driven.
· Excellent organisational and communication skills.
· A can-do attitude is crucial.
· Discretion and professional service always.
In return we offer:
· Great pay, plus gratuities
· Professional training and development
· Service recognition rewards / incentives
· Off duty food discount scheme
· Meal whilst on shift
If you think you are the person we are looking for after reading the above, please click the APPLY now button - we want to hear from you today!