Part Time Cleaner
Looking for a new opportunity as a Cleaner? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for a experienced and highly talented Cleaner to perform a variety of tasks associated with the maintenance of a safe, clean and hygienic environment.Main responsibilities
The successful Cleaner will carry out the following duties:
- Mopping of floors, corridors and rooms.
- Ensuring the bathrooms and toilets are cleaned
- Ensuring that cleaning materials are safely stored.
- Maintain a clean, safe and hygienic work area at all times.
- Operate machinery as shown and trained to do so, ensuring that the equipment is used safely and in accordance
We're looking for a skilful and hands on Cleaner, who has the essential skills and qualities:
- Displays a responsible, flexible can do approach to work duties
- Has a passion to provide high standards of customer care
- Supports colleagues to achieve personal and team goals.
- High standards of personal hygiene
- High standards of customer care
If our Cleaner position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.