Part Time Cleaner
Looking for a new opportunity as a Cleaner? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for a experienced and highly talented Cleaner to perform a variety of tasks associated with the maintenance of a safe, clean and hygienic environment.
We are looking for an experienced Cleaner to work 15 hours per week on a part time basis.Main responsibilities
The successful Cleaner will carry out the following duties:
- Mopping of floors, corridors and rooms.
- Ensuring the bathrooms and toilets are cleaned
- Ensuring that cleaning materials are safely stored.
- Maintain a clean, safe and hygienic work area at all times.
- Operate machinery as shown and trained to do so, ensuring that the equipment is used safely and in accordance
We're looking for a skilful and hands on Cleaner, who has the essential skills and qualities:
- Displays a responsible, flexible can do approach to work duties
- Has a passion to provide high standards of customer care
- Supports colleagues to achieve personal and team goals.
- High standards of personal hygiene
- High standards of customer care
If our Cleaner position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.