Part Time Chef
Looking for a new opportunity as a Chef? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for a experienced and highly talented Chef to join our highly motivated team.
We are looking for an experienced Chef to work 32 hours on a part time basis.Main responsibilities
The successful Chef will:
- Prepare, assemble and cook all menu dishes, whilst providing high quality dishes for the customer and client.
- Assist in the general cleaning of the kitchen, always maintaining high standards of hygiene.
- Drive sales through centrally driven menu plans and ensure compliance through preferred suppliers.
- Provide high quality service to customers and client in line with a food service offer that is applicable to sector and client.
We're looking for a skillful Chef who has the essential skills and qualities:
- Always strives to deliver above and beyond expectations
- Has a proven desire for the delivery of the highest quality of service and food offer obtainable
- Has the drive to ensure that all results are attained in the most professional and honest manner
- City & Guilds 706/1 & 2 or NVQ equivalent
- Experience of supervising a team
- Good people skills
- Passion about food and customer service
If our Chef position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation!
We look forward to receiving your CV.