Catering Manager - Monday to Friday
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Catering/Chef Assistant Manager to join the team at a unit in Burgess Hill and have the opportunity to run their own unit. The unit client is Rockwell Collins, who have around 100 staff on site. This is a small operation serving basic breakfast, 1 fresh main lunch meal and salad bar options.
For the right Catering Manager, we are offering a competitive salary, a supportive management system, and managed 1 CSA to motivate and ensure high standards are met. You will be working Monday to Friday between the hours of 7:30am-3pm.Package description
- Up to £22,500 per annum dependent on experience
- Monday to Friday 7:30am-3pm
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The role involves being responsible for all aspects of the management and administration of the unit operation, and you will be expected to have a hands-on involvement in serving customers and making sure the operation is run smoothly and safely.Ideal candidate
- Have previous people management experience
- Have previous catering experience
- Had previous responsibility for food hygiene and H&S
- Great organisational and observational skills
- Competent in IT (excel, email, word etc.)
- Passionate for customer service
- Good problem solver
- Loves the diversity in their work
- Must have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.