We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.Summary
We are looking for a flexible, confident, dynamic Events Manager to help us to deliver outstanding service in our iconic venues. A strong willingness to learn and develop is essential.Main Responsibilities:
- to provide direct liaison with client, customer and catering teams to ensuring clear communications of each party’s needs and expectations.
- to interact effectively across client and operational functions, to lead the team to superior operational and business performance.
- to demonstrate awareness of financial implication of all sales and commitments made to a client.
- Coordinate suppliers, handle client queries and troubleshoot on the day of the event, to ensure that all runs smoothly.
- Support with staff management and training
- Help maintain key client relationships, whilst retaining new potential clients
- To ensure full catering services are provided as agreed within the client contract
- Ensuring that ordering and stock control are efficient and accurate
- Organize work throughout the unit in a manner that facilitates efficient customer service and profitable operations
- Support the General manager as required
- has a minimum of 2 years’ experience in event catering,
- has an understanding of cost control, food safety and health and safety
- demonstrates a good knowledge of London venues.
- Ability to work well in a team
- Good organizational skills
- The nature of the business requires good people skills with a keen sense to build relationships
- Polished email etiquette
- Multitasking with the ability to priorities work flow.