Restaurant Manager - Leeds Castle
We currently have a brand new opportunity for a Restaurant Manager to work for Levy Restaurants UK in the stunning Leeds Castle, which offers breathtaking and historical surroundings.
You will oversee the busy and diverse restaurant which offers busy, buffet breakfasts through to fine dining, high end cuisine for dinner - if you are looking to work in a stunning venue and for a company which offers lots of development - we want to hear from you!Package description
Up to£30,000 per annum
To work 5 out of 7 days
Lots of development and progression opportunitiesMain responsibilities
As Restaurant Manager you will take full responsibility for the Castle View Restaurant. The Castle View Restaurant caters for residential and public dining for breakfast, buffet lunch and fine dining dinners. You will manage a team of up to 40 staff across the 7 day operation and be flexible to work different shifts.Ideal candidate
- Management experience within restaurant or gastro pubs
- Great communication skills
- Good understanding and passion for food, drink and wines.
- The ability to build and lead an effective team
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Results orientated and motivated to achieve measurable results
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Motivated by a passion for quality, targets and great service delivery
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Computer literate
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.