Food Production Operative
Resource Network is the central hub behind relief staff for Compass Group, the largest contract catering company in the world. Resource Network delivers temporary casual work direct to Compass Group clients, including the O2 arena, KPMG, Deloitte and Sainsbury's. We aim to recruit team members in front of house, back of house and chef roles who strive for perfection and are ambitious for delivering world class service to our clients and customersMain responsibilities
- Follow the Production plan at all times
- Ensure effective stock rotation of ingredients to minimise waste
- Communicate key issues to the Production Manager.
- Ensure all appropriate PPE, for the task being carried out, is worn at all times
- Achieve the companies GMP std’s at all times
- Follow the Company’s HR and Health & Safety policies in order to achieve a safe and controlled environment for yourself and others at all times.
- Enforce 100% compliance with all Quality policies and procedures to ensure products meet stated customer, legal and Company requirements.
- Check all process records to enable the generation of manufacturing reports.
- Carry out any reasonable/appropriate task requested by a member of the Senior management team.
- Be flexible in your approach to working in various different depts within the factory when requested to do so.
To ensure all products are produced to the highest standards, by ensuring all raw materials are weighed on scales, to the correct specification. And that the highest standards are kept to meet all production requirements on a daily basisIdeal candidate
- Proven track record of Food handling
- Interpersonal skills
- Food hygiene requirements and product quality standards
- Excellent numeracy & Literacy skills
Whether it's your first back step back into employment, or you're just looking for a new challenge to fit your lifestyle. Let us support in matching you to the right job to develop your skills. Working through Resource Network comes with a range of benefits, something our regular team members use on a daily basis.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Supportive Team
- Perks at Work (Retail discounts, money off cinema tickets, family days out)
- Holiday Accruement
- Weekly Payment