Operations Director / Head of Operations
This entrepreneurial Restaurant and Pub company are seeking an Operations Manager / Operations Director to become their Head of Operations for one of their restaurant concepts, which is set for expansion.
The company are well established, with the Founder being very involved in the business. Having created this fresh, vibrant all day Scandinavian style cafe restaurant concept over two years ago, they are now set for exciting expansion. The concept currently trades in four locations, from two high street, one shopping centre location and one which is a potential game-changer in partnership with a department store. It offers an all-day casual dining experience focused on bright, airy Nordic style and substance, typical locations sizes are around 3-4000sq foot, with 200/300 covers and taking from £30-50k per week. The food focus is quality fresh Scandinavian food using notable ingredients and focusing on provenance and authenticity. A bar serving craft beers, global wines and cocktails and a café offering artisan products for eat-in or takeaway, as well as retail. The café also focuses heavily on "well crafted coffee", providing a premium own brand and roasted offer which will deliver upon expectations around sourcing, traceability, sustainability and fair deals for farmers, workers and the environment.
Planned locations for next year will stretch from Yorkshire to the South Coast, so you will need to be prepared to travel. We are seeking an Operations Manager / Operations Director with the following skills and experience:
* A proven multi-location operator in casual dining
* Experience of working with fresh food concepts
* An understanding of chameleon style/all-day operations
* Experience of being hands-on with new site openings
* A proven track record of driving sales and profit performance from each site
* The ability to add value to the company's processes and systems as the brand grows
* The ability to lead large teams across varying locations
* Strong financial forecasting and management [budgets, KPI's, GP and costs]
In order to fit with the culture and drive of this business, you will need to demonstrate the following personal attributes:
* A genuine passion of the hospitality industry
* A work hard play hard approach
* Driven and professional
* A natural self-starter
* Entrepreneurial with effective decision making skills
* People focused, nurturing and motivational - gains follow-ship
If the opportunity to Head up this brand is of interest to you and you feel you have the skills and attributes to add values to the growing business, then please apply by sending your CV with a covering profile on yourself.
Please note we will only be able to contact candidates with suitable and relevant experience.