We are currently have an exciting opportunity for a Room Attendant/Cleaner to join our team at ICM within Compass Group.
Working as a cleaner you will provide the highest level of cleaning services for our prestigious client based in London. Working in a Hotel environment.Package description
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- One free meal per shift
- Perks at work – Discount for cinemas, theme parks, retail and many more
- Competitive pay
- Access to Additional Training
- Career Progression
- Responsibility for cleaning and making up all rooms to the agreed standard set out by the client.
- Emptying rubbish bins, stripping and making beds, dusting, vacuuming and arranging furniture
- Using the correct cleaning equipment and chemicals agreed with the hotel
- Reporting any malfunctioning equipment
- Reporting of property left behind
- Provide the highest level of customer service to guests ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness and presentation.
- Take away actions regarding safety, security and satisfaction as well as the wellbeing of hotel guests and employees.
- You must have the ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative.
- Passion about hygiene and customer service
- Have attention to detail and aspire to always provide the best service possible.
- Previously Hotel/Room attendant experience is required
ICM is part of Compass Group Plc, the world’s leading foodservice company. ICM focus on supplying cleaning services across the country via specialist divisions focused explicitly on customer needs within the retail, leisure, hospitality and corporate office sectors.