This Catering Manager position is a fantastic opportunity for an inspirational manager looking to work in an innovative kitchen pushing the boundaries of new skills in a challenging but rewarding environment. You will join a fun and dynamic team who pride themselves on high standards. This position requires a person that has an eye for detail, financial capability to achieve cost controls, GP and Labour targets. Have the ability to satisfy client requests and manage a large team. Good communication and organisational skills are essential
Chestnut Court Mulberry Avenue Stanwell TW18 7SF
Summary of Role
Our Catering Manager will be responsible for sustained growth of satisfaction scores and net operating profits by effectively managing the kitchen and catering team and ensuring the delivery of culinary and customer service excellence. Responsible for managing a team to ensure delivery of innovative solutions and quality service in line with business objectives and company standards to achieve and maximise set targets. Establish and maintain a committed and engaged team.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As Catering Manager you will be
- Proactive management of catering team. Responsible for recruiting, supporting, training and people development to deliver an efficient, high quality service to Elior UK, customer and client.
- Accountable for ensuring that all aspects of the ''Elior eXperience'' are communicated and embedded within the team supporting the service champion as appropriate.
- Accountable for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison to enable operational excellence.
- Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
- Accountable for innovative menu planning, and design of food service within specified budgets ensuring high standard of food presentation and portion/quality control.
- Accountable for creating a platform for financial growth through cost control and culinary excellence.
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customer and colleagues.
Knowledge and Skills
Catering Manager for Elior we look for …
- A passion for service: Warm, friendly and genuine with excellent all round communication skills.
- A performance driven leadership approach: Creates a culture of results within a high pressured environment through inspirational leadership.
- Respecting commitments: Able to effectively listen, establishing trust and ensuring contractual compliance through exemplary leadership.
- Taking the initiative: Takes responsibility, is committed to achieving growth by creating a culture of flexibility, adaptability and challenging the norm.
Experience and Qualifications
Catering Manager we look for …
- Proven leadership
- Any other relevant experience or qualifications
Full Time, 37.5 hours a week, 5 out 7.