We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to join the team at one of our units in Swansea.
For the right Chef Manager we are offering a highly competitive salary & benefits, a supportive management system, a trained and enthusiastic team and the opportunity to work for a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture. Along with fantastic training and development machines to help you progress your career with Compass.Package description
- Up to £25k dependant on experience
- Monday - Friday (Must be flexible)
- Free car parking
- Uniform supplied
- Meals on duty
- Opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores as well as travel etc.
As the Chef Manager you will lead and manage a small motivated team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.Ideal candidate
- Previous Chef Management experience
- Would consider an strong Assistant Manager looking for their first Unit management role
- Ideally have a branded retail food background
- Retail and commercial skills are a must
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns
- Motivated to deliver consistent high standards of food and service quality
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Computer literate
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record - there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.