Apprenticeship Trainer & Assessor
Our client is a successful, growing independent, privately owned training and development specialist operating within Hospitality, Retail Facilities Management and Logistics. They provide a number of learning and development solutions and services to their clients which include: design, delivery and assessment of Apprenticeship Programmes; assisting clients in the recruitment of apprentices; design and delivery of Bespoke Management Development Programmes; designing Talent Management Frameworks. They also offer consultancy to clients in areas such as Talent Review, Change Management, Operational Review and Logistics Planning.
They take a strategic approach to support clients to build and develop their people capability. Their passion, professionalism and desire to deliver excellence, combined with their big ideas have resulted in them achieving outstanding results with their existing clients. Proof of this is that all their business thus far, has come via referral without having to do any active business development.
Due to their continued success and rapid growth they are looking to recruit a number of newly created roles including this opportunity. They are looking for an experienced trainer to join them to help deliver their apprenticeship programmes. Training and support will be offered if you haven't been involved in Apprenticeships before. There may also be opportunity to also get involved in design and delivery of bespoke development programmes and other aspects of the business in the future.
We're looking for someone who is:
- Dynamic, engaging and supportive in their training delivery style
- Passionate about keeping things simple, clear, honest and straightforward
- A trainer with some operational management experience within either hospitality, retail or logistics
- Is genuinely excited and committed to helping to support apprentices on the programme
- Naturally positive and optimistic outlook on life
- Committed to delivering the highest quality in everything they do
- Flexible and has a can-do, no nonsense attitude
- All about action, not words
If you are actively seeking a new challenge and want to join an organisation who genuinely care about the employees and clients they support, please apply by sending your CV in the first instance or contact Helen 07568 108470. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted.