We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Cafe Manager within a well-known retail store in Newcastle. This is a brand new cafe due to be opening early 2018.
You will be passionate about providing the highest standard of customer service at all levels and lead by example in quality of work. You will be responsible for guiding and motivating your team and helping to drive and increase sales on site.
For the right Cafe Manager we are offering a highly competitive salary & benefits, a supportive management system, a trained and enthusiastic team and the opportunity to work for a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture. Along with fantastic training and development machines to help you progress your career with Compass.Package description
- Salary of up to £20k depending on experience
- Possibility of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Beneficiary Life Assurance scheme
- Free parking
- Training and development opportunities
- Uniform provided
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Fantastic Perks at Work benefit package for self and family/friends
As the Cafe Manager you will lead and manage a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.Ideal candidate
- Previous management experience
- Would consider an strong Assistant Manager looking for their first Unit management role
- Ideally have a branded retail food background
- Retail and commercial skills are a must
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns
- Motivated to deliver consistent high standards of food and service quality
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Computer literate
Instore provides restaurant and cafe food services for many of the UK's most respected and loved retail brands, creating a unique market approach for every client. As part of Compass Group UK and Ireland we offer a specialist retails service, with the backing of one of the world's most successful catering service and hospitality businesses.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.