We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to join the team at one of our busy units in Palmers Green.
For the right Chef Manager we are offering a highly competitive salary & benefits, a supportive management system, a trained and enthusiastic team and the opportunity to work for a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture. Along with fantastic training and development machines to help you progress your career with Compass. This is mainly a Monday-Friday role but the unit operates over 7 days so you may be required to cover.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone to make their mark and take this unit to the next level.Package description
- Up to £23,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Meals on duty
- Opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
As the Chef Manager you will lead and manage a motivated, trained team of 3 with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
You will be cooking the lunch for 200 Arla employees and help provide hospitality services.Ideal candidate
- Previous Catering Management experience
- From a Chef background
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Retail and commercial skills are a must
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns
- Motivated to deliver consistent high standards of food and service quality
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Computer literate
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.