We are looking for……
Are you looking for the next step to progress your career, an opportunity to grow and develop within our highly successful, award winning independent company?
We have a new and exciting opportunity to recruit a Chef Manager within the Education Sector.
Hours: 35hrs a week Monday to Friday Term time 44wks salary £16940.00
We are looking for a strong, commercially minded Chef Manager with excellent knowledge of the education catering sector. Working under the guidance of Caterplus and the school, the role will be ideal for someone who wants to develop their career in this fast growing business sector.
Chef Manager Role Purpose:
- Ensure succinct provision of a full service to Care, Social Care sites as part of the Caterplus brand.
- Managing staff.
- Controlling a tight budget.
- Attending training courses, as required
- Stock auditing.
- Ordering and inducting new staff.
- Ensure engagement with clients, customers where appropriate.
- Ensure support provided to school facilities as there will be a requirement to support some occasional evening and weekend activities for festivals or camp.
Essential Qualifications & Experience Needed:
- Individual will need to be fully qualified 706/2 or equivalent.
- Previous experience in the Contract Catering Sector is essential.
- Must have excellent cooking skills in both presentation and taste.
- You will also be IT proficient.
- You must be a self-motivated individual who works well unsupervised.
- You must have excellent people management skills and be able to motivate your team.
- Understand nutritional guidelines.
- Be proactive and ensure innovation through team and service.
- You must be an excellent communicator and in order to build relationships with customers and clients alike.
- Demonstrates confidence with a ‘Can do’ attitude.
We have fantastic Career Development opportunities. The ideal chef manager candidate will have a proven track record of craft excellence and extensive knowledge of Catering Provision and monitoring.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check the cost of which will be borne by the company. Immediate start available.
To register your interest in this position please email your current CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org