We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Administrator to be responsible for dealing with a wide range of administrative support.Main responsibilities
This role is key in providing excellent service to our client and customers and is a key interface between all members of the operations team. The role includes the below:
- General Administration
- Invoice recording
- Cash Reconciliation and handling
- Till cashier
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- High standard of literacy skills
- Financial background an advantage
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good organisational, planning and time managements skills
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.