Chef De Partie - Hatfield House
Hatfield House - A fantastic venue that Levy Restaurants UK are proud to be a long-standing catering partner for. Levy Restaurants provide catering for day visitors within the River Cottage restaurant.Package description
Up to £19,000
5 out of 7 days
Lots of room for progression and development working within a newly refurbished restaurant!Main responsibilities
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Chef De Partie to join our highly motivated and focused Kitchen Brigade at Hatfield House. As Chef De Partie you will produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest Ingredients for our Coach House restaurant and banqueting business. Our Coach House Restaurant is due to change to a River Cottage table service restaurant in 2018 so this is a great opportunity to be part of this transition and launch.
As Chef De Partie you will be enthusiastic and passionate whilst remaining calm under pressure. We have a fantastic team with great development opportunities and you will support the Head Chef, working as part of a team to deliver food requirements for retail (River Cottage) and events as business demands dictate.
- To prepare and cook sufficient food to provide the agreed amount of customer choice with minimum wastage
- To ensure the effective control of a specific station within the kitchen.
- To carry out the directions of more senior members of the kitchen brigade, ensuring that you coordinate the efforts of more junior members
- To ensure all food preparation is carried out in accordance with food hygiene procedures
- To ensure food is prepared to required standards checking for taste, presentation and quality
- To ensure food is served promptly and work is carried out quickly and efficiently to keep up when busy
- To ensure all food sent out is correctly garnished
- To ensure portion control, preparation and storage methods avoid wastage and keep down costs
- Ability to work cleanly and efficiently at all times.
- An eye for detail and presentation.
- Work well as part of a team or on their own
- NVQ level 1 & 2
- (NVQ level 3 not essential if experienced in industry).
- Experience within the industry (Hotels / restaurants or similar catering site)
About the company
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.