Our client, is an independent and growing foodie contract caterer who provide outstanding food service, hospitality and events in London and have an impressive portfolio of blue chip Business and Industry contracts.
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced General Manager to look after a top law firm in the city. Our client is looking for a financially astute candidate with exceptional standards in hospitality and fine-dining. The successful candidate will provide the client with a responsive, forward-thinking level of service.
The contract consists of 5 always booked and busy dining rooms, a dining floor and roof terrace for barbeques, large presentation suite, 50 meeting rooms and a large conference hall as well as vending machines.
Experience in a similar role and venue, excellent business skills and detailed approach to service, will be beneficial to your application and the ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- a hands-on approach and ability to spin lots of different plates at the same time
- genuine passion to provide modern, fresh food
- natural leadership and capability to gain follow-ship
- logical problem-solving skills and quick "on your feet" thinking
- confident, approachable manner with self-motivation and the ability to take initiative to be "one step ahead"
- excellent communication skills and the skill to take control of situations in an effective and efficient manner
- be a natural people person who forges and maintains excellent client relationships
- a successful track record with events in either fine dining, hotel or an exclusive contract catering environment
This is a superb opportunity to join a passionate and standards-driven contract catering company.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.