CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one. An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Brookwood, our 'independent schools' caterer. Brookwood offers the highest standard of fresh, quality food to pupils across all school ages and genders, whether they are day pupils or boarders. Currently supplying 45,500 fresh meals each school day to over 90 independent schools!
Salary: £30,000.00 - £32,000.00 per annum
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, 5 of 7
Contact: Eloisa Cackett
We require a talented Head Chef to join our team.
The successful candidate:
• Has a genuine passion for freshly cooked food and great service
• Has proven experience working as a Chef/Head Chef, preferably contract catering/education.
• Has excellent attention to detail
• Has leadership potential and a client focused approach
• Is a well trained, well-groomed person, who is able to work under pressure
• To compile menus for all services according to company standards
• To ensure food is produced to our high standards and for the service time required
• To ensure food production and menu planning complies with budget and financial requirements
• Maintaining all hygiene, health and safety standards in the receipt, storage and food production areas through to the point of service
• To supervise, develop and monitor the performance of team members reporting to this post as their first level of management
• Can deputise for the Site Manager when required.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you want to work with great people and quality fresh ingredients – APPLY TODAY