We are currently have an exciting opportunity for a Janitor to join our team at 14forty within Compass Group.
Working as a Janitor you will be responsible for creating a clean and safe environment for our prestigious client.
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Perks at work – Discount for cinemas, theme parks, retail and many more
- Competitive pay
- Access to Additional Training
- Career Progression
- Clean all hygiene areas on a daily basis.
- To keep all COSHH data sheets up to date.
- Replenish toilet/hygiene consumable items soap, toilet rolls, and paper towels.
- Carry out cleaning quality checks.
- Monitor toilet/hygiene rooms cleaning supplies and order replacements.
- Ensure that the allocated cleaning storage cupboard is kept clean, safe and tidy at all times.
- Ensure all staffing lists and contact details are up to date and accurate at all times.
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is desirable.
- Previous experience in a similar role / Environment.
- Must have good understanding of English as may well be approached by the public.
- Excellent people skills and be a team player.
- Ability to achieve and set standards and operate to performance criteria, with particular regard to hygiene.
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts delivering great service in safe environments every day
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.