Regional Manager - M6 Corridor
We currently have a great opportunity for a real “Foodie” Regional Manager with brand experience who wants to grow in their career and also with us. As the Regional Manager you will motivate, mentor and add commercial value, with the ability to guide your people and develop their talent.
This is a multi-site management role where you will be responsible for a single client. The area covers the M6 and M62 corridor, so we need someone who is happy to travel and lives within easy reach.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of catering units, ranging from Distribution Centres and Retail Stores for a large well known organisation
Your main focus will be ensuring customer service is first class along with exception food standards. Most of all, you’ll be inspiring a team committed to creating a welcoming environment and a great consistent food service offering.
We are looking for someone who has previously managed over multiple sites within a contract catering or catering environment. You will be commercially astute and have a keen eye for the financials.
As well as this we require a confident operator who can build credible relationships with our client and also build and develop a fantastic team who will go above and beyond for customer and colleagues on site.Package description
Paying up to £40,000 dependent on experience
Bonus, Company Car, Healthcare and PensionMain responsibilities
- Develop strategic and operational plans for regional client needs, managing execution and measuring results.
- Through inspirational leadership, engage your team to consistently deliver exceptional standards, great customer service, good operational processes and strong financial controls
- Consistently develop the customer experience and understand customer requirements
- Encourage and inspire teams to achieve targets and enhance performance which drives results
- Manage and coach teams to maximise sales and margin
- Conduct regular performance reviews to set objectives and provide coaching and support to deliver results
- Identify and proactively support the development of talented individuals to support area succession plans
- You will have a background in multi-site management
- You will have excellent communication and management skills
- A background in a fast paced environment
- You will have strong financial acumen along with responsibility for a full P&L
- Experience in managing budgets and delivering operational goals
- The ability to train, coach and develop people
Instore provides restaurant and cafe food services for many of the UK's most respected and loved retail brands, creating a unique market approach for every client. As part of Compass Group UK and Ireland we offer a specialist retails service, with the backing of one of the world's most successful catering service and hospitality businesses.