Cafe Manager - The Range
We have an exciting opportunity for an experience Cafe Manager to join the team at a new and busy unit in Basildon. The unit is within The Range in Dee-Dee’s Café.
For the right Cafe Manager, we are offering a competitive salary, a supportive management system, and an enthusiastic team. You will be working 5 out of 7 days between the hours of 7am – 7pm Monday – Saturday and 9am – 5pm on Sundays (These may extend over Christmas and Bank Holidays). You will be working an 8 hour shift including some weekends and bank holidays.Package description
- Up to £24,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Uniform Supplied
- Meals on duty
- Opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The role involves being responsible for all aspects of the management and administration of the unit operation, and you will be expected to have a hands on involvement in serving customers, cleaning work and customer areas and making sure the operation is run smoothly and safely.Ideal candidate
- Have previous people management experience
- Literate and fluent in English.
- Competent in IT (excel, email, word etc.)
- Great organisational and observational skills
- Ideally experience in a branded coffee shop
- Been at Assistant manager level or higher
- Passionate for customer service
- Good problem solver
- Loves diversity in their work
- Must have enthusiastic, can-do attitude
Instore provides restaurant and cafe food services for many of the UK's most respected and loved retail brands, creating a unique market approach for every client. As part of Compass Group UK and Ireland we offer a specialist retails service, with the backing of one of the world's most successful catering service and hospitality businesses.