Cafe Manager - The Range (35 - 40 hours per week) - Suitable for an assistant manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cafe Manager to join the team at a small unit in Exmouth.
For the right Cafe Manager, we are offering a competitive salary, a supportive management system, and an enthusiastic team and an opportunity to build a team around you. This is the perfect opportunity for an assistant manager looking to take the next step into management. You will be working 5 out of 7 days between the hours of 8am-6pm Monday-Saturday. You will be working an 8 hour shift between the above hours but will need to be flexible.Package description
- Up to £18,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Uniform Supplied
- Meals on duty
- Opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The role involves being responsible for all aspects of the management and administration of the unit operation, and you will be expected to have a hands on involvement in serving customers and making sure the operation is run smoothly and safely. You will have 2 direct reports.Ideal candidate
- Have previous people management experience
- Someone who can drive sales
- Literate and fluent in English.
- Competent in IT (excel, email, word etc.)
- Great organisational and observational skills
- Ideally experience in a branded coffee shop
- Been at Assistant manager level or higher
- Passionate for customer service
- Good problem solver
- Loves diversity in their work
- Must have enthusiastic, can-do attitude
Instore provides restaurant and cafe food services for many of the UK's most respected and loved retail brands, creating a unique market approach for every client. As part of Compass Group UK and Ireland we offer a specialist retails service, with the backing of one of the world's most successful catering service and hospitality businesses.