Assistant Healthcare Cleaning Manager
Our client is a contract catering & facilities management company, who are looking to attract someone with a rounded background managing cleaning services.
As an Assistant Healthcare Cleaning Manager you will be responsible for the coordination of multiple teams and Cleaning Operatives. Your key responsibilities will be ensuring all areas are cleaned in line with site specifications and comply with SLAs, the highest standards of soft services are delivered and consistently meet the Clients demanding requirements.
To be successful within this role, you must have an adaptable approach and be able to work within a pressured healthcare environment.
- To provide direction, guidance and support to all staff within the domestic service and to ensure the service provided meets all contractual obligations
- To create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships with the client, colleagues and other interested organisations and individuals. Attend any meetings requested by the client including contract reviews etc.
- To manage and evaluate objectives and targets for the service as outlined in the business plan. To monitor and control costs associated with the service provision in line with the approved budget and contact specification.
- To participate in the preparation of plans, budgets and forecasts and the preparation of service related business cases.
- To ensure that quality monitoring, activity reporting and performance monitoring is implemented, maintained and appropriately actioned as necessary
- To be involved in the recruitment of staff and oversee their induction into the service.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in leading in contract cleaning
- Excellent client communication skills with the ability to present information clearly
- A proven track record of delivering results through engaging teams to provide exceptional standards of service at their sites
- Effective people management skills
- Great time management
If you feel that the above mentioned details meet your skills and experience and the role is of interest to you, please send your up to date CV in a word document. Only those applicants with suitable skill sets will be contacted.