A unique opportunity has arisen to join a family-owned business that prides itself on delivering a world class service to its clients which include premium hotels, sports stadia and events venues as their HR/Payroll Manager. This role reports directly to the Managing Director and you'll work closely with the Director of Operations and Finance Director.
This is a key role with responsibility for the Human Resources Function for 650 employees across the business, with a big focus on managing the pay roll. You will also be the Quality and Environmental representative for our client's management system.
Key responsibilities include:
- Human Resources and payroll department
- Dealing with any payroll queries in a timely manner
- Ensure that all employees who are currently paid 4-weekly and monthly are paid on time and accurately
- Administer new starters, statutory sick pay, maternity and paternity pay and rights, holiday entitlement, company pension
- Dealing with disciplinary issues as and when they arise, ensuring processes are followed to promote a fair environment
- Acting as the Quality and Environmental Representative for the company
- Liaising with the Resourcing and Operations teams on HR and procedural matters
- Ensuring a company culture of quality, transparency, integrity, teamwork and proactive communication
Key attributes and experience of the ideal candidate include:
- HR and payroll experience is essential
- An open and calm approach
- Being a self-starter and self-motivated
- The ability to work in a busy and pressurised environment
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Being numerate with the ability to write reports and procedures
- Strong customer service focus
- Outstanding attention to detail
- IT literate
If you feel that the above-mentioned details meet your skills and experience and the role is of interest to you, please send over your up to date CV in a word document. Only those applicants with suitable skill-sets will be contacted.