We have a great opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to come and join our team at one of the prestigious Hospitals, the BMI - The Princess Margaret Hospital based in Windsor.
You will have the chance to deliver exceptional quality food to our patients and visitors on a daily basis. This role will also see you act as the number two for the Catering Manager and you will oversee not just this site but one of our other Hospitals in her absence.Package description
- Up to £24,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Meal on duty
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
As the Chef Manager you will be dynamic, creative and an excellent people manager. You will be professional and responsible in your approach to managing the department’s service – assuming a hands-on approach to support and direct your team to achieve exceptional levels of service. You will also have a good level of financial acumen.
This role will see you have complete control over not just the Inpatient feeding but also the hospital restaurant.
You will be a friendly and approachable and have a passion for providing customer service excellence. Be a team motivator who manages their team to be passionate about what they do, ensuring each customer has a positive experience. You will be innovative and have the ability to forward plan.Ideal candidate
- Great culinary experience within a busy kitchen environment
- Excellent knowledge and experience of working with food in a contract catering environment
- Proven commercial background in catering or similar industry
- People Management
- Good communication and results orientated
- The ability to build significant relationships with our customers and clients
This role would suit either an experienced Chef Manager looking for a long-term career opportunity or a Sous Chef/Chef looking for a step up into management.About the company
BMI Healthcare is an independent provider of private healthcare, offering treatment to private patients, medically insured patients, and NHS patients.