Would you be interested in joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors. An organisation, which operates in over 50 countries in 50,000 client locations, but still retains a local presence within the community
A company that prides itself on not standing still and always seeking to innovate. We’re obsessed with the details and we’re always raising the bar higher so we can make our clients’ businesses better.
Who are we?
We are the Compass Group.
We’re 60,000 talented people bringing you all of the great tasting food, memorable experiences and vital support services that can transform every day into a great day.
We are looking to bring on board a talented Contract ManagerMain responsibilities
Now as one of our Contract Managers, you will have full responsibility for leading and driving the growth through increase sales and be at the forefront of developing one of our contracts in the West Midlands region
Develop budgets and identify areas in which service efficiencies linked to customer satisfaction can be made in the operating costs.Ideal candidate
What we are looking for in applications;
- Excellent understanding of Catering Management, Service level Specification and performance management delivery.
- Excellent financial, commercial, business knowledge and people acumen to support the operational team
- Evidence of understanding and ability to lead complex and multiply services
- Excellent people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels.
- Strong customer service ethos.
- Excellent customer presentational ability, both verbal and written