Account Manager - Canary Wharf
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our prestigious and high profile contract in London. You will be responsible for the catering and hospitality services for this account.
You will be developing and leading a large team within this corporate contract, with an annual turnover of £8m. You will manage the contractual relationships in a commercial manner ensuring compliance and company policies are adhered to. You will drive food service and innovation, ensuring to exceed new and existing customer and commercial requirements.
We are looking for a strategic manager who is an experienced innovator who can demonstrate how they have delivered for the client and kept the clients business and our services at the cutting edge of excellent service.Package description
Up to £65,000
Monday - Friday only
Prestigious, high profile contract
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.Main responsibilities
- Development of strategic client relationships with all stakeholders
- Leading and managing a large team of 145+ across 7 sites in the UK and Scotland
- Deliver budgetary profit and achieve targets set
- Full accountability for the development of the service offer, design and operational scope of service delivery
- Review and coordinate the design and effectiveness of new and existing outlet facilities and make recommendations for improvements
- Ensure all service streams represent a good balance between both client and company interests and standards
- All service streams are operating under due diligence and respective H&S standards
- Delivery of quarterly business reviews, monthly & HSE meetings
- Chair and attend project meetings as required
- Experience of all related service streams (employee dining, coffee bars, fine dining, hospitality and guest services)
- Previous experience of leading a team to drive change and transform catering services across a number of different locations
- Reviewing the contract performance to identify areas of improvement
- Lead the implementation of change programmes to deliver operational benefits
- Proven experience in managing large, successful teams
- Experience gained in a high end corporate environment with direct responsibility for culinary provision/delivery and client support services
- Strong acumen in Health and Safety, with focus around silver standard audits, allergens and food safety, with a proven track record of achieving 5* food hygiene ratings
- Financial responsibility of high turnover contracts with direct P&L responsibility
- HR experience inclusive of performance management, restructures, consultation processes, appraisals and team development
- Track record of growing sales and retaining business
- Extensive knowledge of the F&B industry in London is essential, you need to take this site to the next level of food, standards and service
- Immaculate presentation, outgoing, passionate, excellent communication and customer service skills are required for this highly visible position
- Excellent client communications skills with the ability to present information formally and concisely
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER