Front Of House Supervisor
We're seeking to appoint a Front of House Supervisor to join our team. This role is Full Time, Term Time Only. Working Mon to FridayMain responsibilities
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all time
- To demonstrate a can?do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- To actively gain customer feedback, passing information gained onto your line manager.
- Positive Customer and Client Feedback
- Maintain a professional image
- Work to ensure queue times are minimised
- To ensure all FOH staff are wearing a correct, clean uniform
- To deal with customer requests promptly and politely
- Listen to customer comments and deal with them as appropriate or pass on to a more senior member of staff to ensure prompt follow up action is taken
- Experience in a similar environment
- High standards and quality driven
- A ‘can do’ attitude
Chartwells Independents, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high-quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and school staff.
Whether it be producing great food for pupils and staff or being involved in creating great hospitality events our teams have a passion for preparing food using fresh quality ingredients. Our belief is that it all starts with great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.