Are you a passionate Head Waiter seeking a great opportunity within a corporate environment? Restaurant Associates as part of Compass Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Head Waiter for a prestigious contract in central London, a client centric business space incorporating hospitality, high end restaurant dining and a multitude of events spaces.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is seeking a full time opportunity Monday till Friday.
We're looking to hire an experienced Head Waiter to assist the Restaurant Manager in ensuring the highest standards of service at all times. To assist in leading and motivating the team, daily training and motivating of staff around. Following procedures and delivering of set expectationsMain responsibilities
- Check all counters and service areas are set up for service
- Hold briefing sessions before service to discuss menu items, pricing etc.
- Assist team before, during and after service
- Ensure all products are correctly priced and displayed to maximise sales opportunities
- Ideally at least 2 years of proven experience in a supervisor / head waiter role
- Excellent people skills, able to motivate, lead and develop a team
- Have a passion about food and excellent customer service
- Knowledge about products
- High standards and be quality driven
- Interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be able to address and resolve customer complaints
- An eye for detail
- A ‘can do’ attitude
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.