We're looking to hire an experienced Store Person to order, store and control all the required products, consumables and disposable items to ensure 100% product availability and standards of cleanliness.Main responsibilities
- Strive for 100% product availability, communicating issues to my Head Chef and Manager
- Discuss and plan orders with the Head Chef and Managers, considering feedback, demand, cost and any promotional activity
- Place all orders in an accurate and timely manner
- Respond to all customers, colleagues and contractors in a polite and helpful manner, providing assistance where necessary
- Communicate with managers regarding prices and changes
- Attend all statutory and departmental training
- Adhere to all Company and contract rules and regulations
- Attend all team meetings and training sessions
You are an up-beat individual with integrity and a can-do attitude. You are passionate about delivering great service, and take responsibility for your contribution to the team.
About the company
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.