We're looking to hire an experienced Senior Supervisor who can support the FM Manager by supervising, leading and directing all contract-based teams within the Logistics department to ensure an efficient and effective operation.Main responsibilities
- Conducting and completing daily audits.
- Planning and confirming staff holiday requests and cover.
- Compiling the staff roster.
- Acknowledging and responding to internal and external enquiries and complaints, responding in a professional manner. This may be in person, by telephone or by written word (email or letter).
- Attending department and management meetings, note taking as required.
- Supervising and supporting the Logistics teams in their required duties, ensuring accurate and timely completion of daily objectives.
- Attending weekly supervisor meetings.
- Attending SNP and Bed meetings.
- A professional and proactive individual with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- A good communicator, able to liaise confidently with both internal and external customers and engage, motivate and develop team members.
- Attention to detail and good time keeping, with the ability to work flexibly in line with business requirements.
- The ability to multi-task and handle confidential information with sensitivity.
- A team player who shares knowledge and experience with other employees and is positive and proud of being a role model and doing a great job.
- IT literate
- Knowledge of the Logistics department.
- Knowledge of APAS.
- Confident in using SBS.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.