Junior Finance Assistant
The Role: Junior Finance Assistant
This is a part-time position (25 hours per week) offering an opportunity to join a busy accounts team working within the hospitality sector.Package description
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent company benefits
If you are looking to begin a finance career within the hospitality sector, then please do not hesitate to apply.Main responsibilities
- Daily reconciliation of cash takings and input onto accounts system.
- Process purchase invoices onto correct supplier accounts and file within company procedure.
- Check supplier statements and follow up any queries.
- Resolve/manage any supplier payment issues as they occur.
- Assist with the processing of sales invoices.
- Assist with credit control and any customer queries as they occur.
- Assist Department Heads with ad hoc administration work.
- Reports directly to the Financial Controller.
- You should have a good standard of numerical ability and data entry skills.
- An impeccable attention to detail is key.
- Happy to work within a small team
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.