One of the UK’s longest established school caterers. Pioneering in our approach to providing sustenance to children for over 25 years.
CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience working in a similar role
• A nationally recognised catering qualification;
• The drive and ability to produce excellent and attractive food using fresh ingredients every day
• The ambition to plan and execute special school events, including school staff buffets, parent taster days
• Excellent customer service skills, good communication and interpersonal skills
• To order, prepare and cook fresh and nutritious meals, including special dietary meals
• To ensure the quality and presentation of food is to a "standard that can't be bettered"
• To ensure all food is stored, handled and packed at the correct temperature
• To maintain records of temperatures and act where necessary
• To have the ability to take the lead when required
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.